One of the largest churches of Corfu. Anglican church for English soldiers. Built based on the plans of Antony Emmet (engineer of the royal army). Three-aisled basilica, divided by a double row of cast iron pillars which supported a loft extending along the three sides of the building in the shape of the Greek letter Π. The initial interior structure is deteriorated due to the bombardments of 1943. After the Unification, it became orthodox. The stone iconostasis of Ag. Spyridonas was placed there, having been replaced by a new one.