Owned by a fraternity, with a large land property. Only the western part of the peripheral exonarthex survives. Characteristic decoration of the northern exterior wall in the place of the exonarthex with relief geometrical patterns on the plaster reminding of Italian sgraffito. Remarkable stone monument with impressive italian style icons by Spiros Sperantzas (18th c.). The church is located on the famous two-level square of Kremasti, with a sculptured marble well of the 16th c. Reconstructed in 1675 – 1693.